To help you prepare for our Fall 2017 Job Fair, we are holding a week of workshops (Monday, October 16 – Thursday, October, 19, 2017).
- Monday, October 16: Resume Writing — Learn what makes for a strong resume; help yours stand out.
- Tuesday, October 17: Interview Skills — Enhance your interview skills and practice to improve.
- Wednesday, October 18: Research your Next Employer — Get help with your job search.
- Thursday, October 19: How to Complete Your Application — Some apps can be tricky… learn the proper way of applying.
- Thursday, October 19: Dress for Success — Receive good tips on what to wear when attending a job interview and dressing for your next position.
Each day will consist of two sessions. Join us in Condor Hall, Room 311 from 1-2pm or from 5:30-6:30pm.